Yoga, Self-Care & You
with Brye Senor
Day: Friday, January 11th, 2019
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Jan 11th 6-9pm
$40 in advance/$50 drop in
Yoga, Self-Care & You!
Yes, you love and care for others, but do you share that same kind of love with yourself – regularly? Do you deeply care-for and accept your whole self – when life is flowing easily and when shit hits the fan?
Through the inherently therapeutic qualities of yoga, this workshop will combine pranayama, asana, and meditation with a deeper exploration of how self-love and worthiness are the keys to living a fuller and more purposeful life. There will also be journal reflections, sweet self-care rituals, and other deliciously nurturing treats like chocolate!
“You can’t drink from an empty cup.” This is a popular and logical saying, but most of us do not take heed regularly. For whatever reasons, often there are many, we push our needs aside to meet those of others – waiting until we are burnt out, depleted, or have “earned” rest to actually take time to show ourselves love. This workshop will help you start to break those habits and patterns. All levels welcome!
• Show up for your whole being by carving out special time to care for yourself.
• Learn techniques in calming your nervous system, managing your energy, and self-compassion.
• Begin to deeply ingrain a sense of self-love, and make meeting your own needs first a default setting.
• Learn daily practices to keep your cup overflowing, not just full enough.
• Experience how Self-love is love for all, and not selfish in any way.