Cirque De Vol Summer Camps
★ 2020 Dates & Registration Coming Soon! ★
Kids Circus Themed Summer Camps in Downtown Raleigh, NC
Day: Monday – Friday
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm With Extended Day Available
- 8-9 am AM Extended Care
- 9 am-12 pm AM Camp
- 12-1 pm Lunch
- 1-4 pm PM Camp
- 4-5 pm PM Extended Care
★ Registration Fee: $25 One Time (ever) Fee Per Child
★ Half-Day Camp: $290 (9 am-Noon or 1-4 pm)
★ Full-Day Camp: $390/week (9 am – 4 pm)
★ Extended Care: Per Week $30/AM or PM (Extended Care allows you to drop off as early as 8 am, pick up as late as 5 pm)
★★ PLEASE NOTE: If you are late picking up past 5 pm there will be an additional charge. 1-15 min is $10, 16-30 min is $20, 31-45 is $30 and 46 minutes is $40.
Food: Lunch supervision is FREE for full-day campers and available for an additional $30 per week for half-day campers. Campers must bring their own lunch.
★ Please note we are a nut-free space.
Youth Aerial Circus FUNdamentals Camp
Hands-on Learning. Hands-on Clowning. Hands-on FUN!
Circus arts build confidence, encourage creative self-expression, teach responsibility, poise, teamwork, and self-discipline.
Campers will have the chance to explore the basics of a variety of circus skill sets, including aerial silks and trapeze. Skills taught also include the flow arts (hoop, poi, juggling, plate spinning, etc), acrobatic partner balancing, basic circus gymnastics, general clowning, theatre, costuming, and imagination games.
Even though each week of camp covers a wide variety of circus arts, each has its own special theme! Pick your favorite or sign up for them all! See dates above for themes.
★ Aerial Circus FUNdamental Camp Benefits ★
- increases feelings of self-achievement and self-worth increase
- a fun, creative and unique way to exercise
- increased balance and coordination
- develops problem-solving skills
- boosts self-esteem
- improves attention span and focus
- teaches planning and strategy
At the end of each week, we’ll present our very own circus. No previous experience is required to perform under the Big Top!
Don’t delay! Campers are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Camps fill quickly, apply early to guarantee your place under the Big Top!
★ Registration is Mandatory For All Camps ★
Minimum Campers: Minimum of 5 required to hold these camps. If we do not have five campers by the Friday prior, we will cancel the camp and contact you.
Registration Deadlines: Registration must be completed by the Friday prior to camp.
Inclement Weather Policy: Cirque de Vol will run according to the Wake County school system. Announcements will also be made on social media and through email.
- Prior to May 3: If a parent requests a cancellation, they can transfer their child to any available camp at no charge.
- After May 3: They will be a $20 transfer fee per session/class for any schedule changes, regardless of the original sign-up date.
- Between January 1 and May 1: Parents receive a full refund minus a $25 processing fee per session or class canceled.
- Between May 2 and June 1: Parents receive a 50% refund minus ( cancellation fee of $150 per week session canceled).
- After June 1: No refunds.
Have questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com for more info!
Praise From Parents:
“I was not able to make last week’s performance but saw pictures & a few short videos. It was impressive! Our daughter thoroughly enjoyed her week of camp at Cirque de Vol. I have never seen her so excited about a camp. She was so proud of what she learned in just a few days.”
“Kudos to you and the rest of the Cirque de Vol staff for creating a unique & engaging camp experience for adventurous kids! We hope she can participate in some of your other camps/programs in the year to come.”