Aerial Open Gym
Aerial Open Gym:
Open gym time is the perfect playtime for working out and practicing all your favorite aerial moves and tricks on the silks, lyra and trapeze! We’ve also got space for you to work on ground tricks such as juggling, poi, acro, etc. Whether you are putting together a routine for your next performance, wanting a work out or just interested in some extra practice, open gym is the
place to be!
We have the following options:
All open gyms are a $12 drop in or you can purchase a monthly pass that gives you 4 sessions for $40
To register, please visit our online schedule through MINDBODY here
Creative Rigging Open Gym:
Want to play on the cube or try a fabric trapeze bar? There are several apparatus/rigging
arrangements you can explore including a silks hammock, tippy lyra, or over/under trapeze, or a custom trap/lyra hung from silks. We may even use the flying rig or bungee!
The creative rigging open gym will be held on select dates, per request. For intermediate and advanced students only.
Please feel free to contact us to request a session and to talk about any ideas you may have so we can come prepared: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Gym Safety Rules
- Open gym is for PRACTICE ONLY. This is a time to review or work through moves your instructor has taught you. Allowed practices also include strength training, conditioning or working on choreography. Trying to teach yourself or another student a new trick will not be permitted under any circumstance.
- No teaching other students. Authorized instructors only.
- Remember your reusable water bottle. No other food or drinks allowed.
- No jewelry is allowed to be worn while using the apparatuses.
- Students may only practice moves they know and were taught in class by an instructor.
- SAFETY FIRST. Mats or crash pads must be used under every apparatus. Anyone acting in an unsafe manner may be asked to leave. Mats are required for safety. Never set up or practice a move with the purposeful intention of landing on the mat. A fall onto mats could still result in serious injury or death and should be avoided at all times.
Students who choose not to follow these safety rules will be asked to leave without refund. Repeat offensives will result in a ban from the studio. Your safety is very serious to us. No exceptions to these rules will be made under any circumstance.