Hosted by Cirque De Vol
Day: Every Tuesday
Time: 8:15 pm – 9:30 pm
Instructor: Eva Ladocha ( aka DJ Eves )
Cost: $10 Drop-in Class
Ecstatic Dance is a community that encourages freedom of expression through dance in a safe and inspiring space. We invite you to dance without judgments, expectations, or limitations in a drug and alcohol-free zone. We encourage self-expression through freeing of the mind and body and increased connection with yourself and others.
Ecstatic dance will help you increase confidence, flexibility, and self-esteem, as well as improve your body image, performance comfort level, and spiritual awareness.
Ecstatic Dance is a spiritual dance movement where:
- Dance Expands
- Spirit Activates
- Boundaries Melt
- Boredom Ceases
- Creativity Ignites
- Beauty Flows
- Harmony Resonates
- Community Collaborates
Ecstatic Dance is a meditation in movement practice that creates mind, body, spirit alignment that leads to activation of our True Selves.
- Listen to your body and move as you wish
- No talking on the dance floor, talking outside of the dance floor highly encouraged
- No shoes
- No phones, videos, or pictures
- No drugs, or alcohol
- Respect yourself, others and the dance space
- No experience necessary – all levels and ages welcome!
What to Bring:
- Comfortable, loose-fitting clothes
- Bottled water
We look forward to seeing you on the dance floor!!