Circus Play Ages 5-7 | Drop-in
Ages 5-7. No previous aerial experience required.
This is a free-play class where kids aged 5-7 can come hang out (upside down if they like!), meet new friends, get some energy out, and have fun! Students will develop strength, coordination, and body awareness as they play in the aerial fabrics. The class will include a warmup and some basic instruction on the aerial fabrics.
Aerial and Circus Program Benefits
- increases feelings of self-achievement and self-worth
- a fun, creative and unique way to exercise
- increases balance and coordination
- helps develops problem-solving skills
- boosts self-esteem
- improves attention span and focus
- teaches planning and strategy
Time: 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Room: Aerial Room
Instructor: Alissa Fagan
Ages: 5-7 – No previous aerial experience required.
Save With Our Class Passes!
4-Class Pass: $49
6-Class Pass: $69
10-Class Pass: $99
20-Class Pass: $189
Class Pass Options Available During Registration