Circus Play Ages 5-7 | Drop-in
Kids will explore what it means to be inside their bodies – balance, hand-eye coordination, flexibility and strength training skills will be taught using fun, focused games and group exercises.
Ever thought your kid should join the circus? This is their chance! Kids will learn traditional circus tricks like juggling and hooping as well as basic aerial skills in preparation for youth beginner series classes.
Aerial and Circus Program Benefits
- increases feelings of self-achievement and self-worth
- a fun, creative and unique way to exercise
- increases balance and coordination
- helps develops problem-solving skills
- boosts self-esteem
- improves attention span and focus
- teaches planning and strategy
Time: 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Room: Aerial Room
Instructor: Kim Pruitt
Ages: 5-7 – No previous aerial experience required.
Save With Our Class Passes!
4-Class Pass: $49
6-Class Pass: $69
10-Class Pass: $99
20-Class Pass: $189
Class Pass Options Available During Registration