Kids will explore what it means to be inside their bodies – balance, hand-eye coordination, flexibility and strength training skills will be taught using fun, focused games and group exercises on the aerial fabrics. Creative exploration of imagination with theatre exercises incorporating the fabric will also be used.
Price: $20 drop in
No previous aerial experience required.
Time: 4:15 pm – 5:15 pm
Room: Circus Room
Instructor: Cody Tyler Means
Aerial and Circus Program Benefits
- increases feelings of self achievement and self worth
- a fun, creative and unique way to exercise
- increases balance and coordination
- helps develops problem solving skills
- boosts self esteem
- improves attention span and focus
- teaches planning and strategy