Tips For Registering For The 6-Week Series Classes on MindBodyOnline
When registering for series classes you will need to visit the website, MindBodyOnline.com. Unfortunately, the MindBody app does not support series registration. You can access this website through your phone, tablet or computer. Within each of the class description pages, there are links that will take you directly to the registration page for that particular class.
If this is your first time registering for a class, and you do not have a MindBody account, you will be asked to create one.
If you are not already logged in to your MindBody account on a separate window tab one of these might happen when you click the link to register:
- You will be taken to your login page.
- You will be taken to a page asking you to find the studio by searching for it. Search for Cirque De Vol and it should come up. Click on that and proceed to login.
- Once you log in instead of taking you to the class page you want to register for, it will take you to your account page. Then you would need to click on the Aerial Series tab and navigate to your desired class.
- TIP!: Open another window on your browser and log in to your MindBody account, or create one if you do not already have one. Go back to the window where you have our website open. When you find the class you want to register for, click on the registration link and it will then take you directly to that individual class registration page on MindBody.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Registering For All Other Classes and Buying Tickets For Events
For your convenience, you can register for our classes (except the 6-week Series Classes), events, workshops and purchase tickets for our ticketed events through the MindBody app.
Download the app for the Android or iPhone below.
- TIP: If you are using your computer or tablet and are having issues finding the right registration or tickets page for these events see the tip above.